U-Pick Flower Fields
This is our third year with the u-pick flower field. We have over 2 acres of flower beds filled with 70+ varieties to choose from.
We offer u-pick hours for you to come out and cut & create your own arrangements/ bouquets or stop by one of our self serve spots to pick up pre-made arrangements/bouquets.
Self Serve Stands
Stop by for pre-made arrangements & bouquets.
Henry's Harvest Hut is located at the other end of the parking lot.
Arrangements and bouquets are available until they are sold out.
We accept cash (drop box)
or venmo at @fortitudefarms
Open Daily from Sunup to Sundown.
Containers, water, clippers & flower food will be available in Henry's Harvest Hut located at the end of the parking lot.
FILL THEM UP
When you arrive to Fortitude, stop by the saloon to get the details on how it works.
You may purchase a $15 cup or a $50 bucket to fill with the flowers you cut. Grab some clippers and head out to the field. Once you are finished, stop by the saloon to return your clippers and maybe get a picture taken for social media :)
We also have vases available to bring your bouquet to life.
Rules of the
u-Pick flower field
* U-Pick is only available during open hours
* You must stay on the mowed grass at all times. Please do not cut through the flower beds
* Pets are not allowed in the flower field
* Children are welcome and must be chaperoned at all times. In the event that they are not, we will kindly ask you to leave
* We do not allow any outside alcohol to be brought on to the premise.
* Camera phones are allowed for taking pictures. Professional photographers and photo sessions are not permitted unless discussed with the owners of Fortitude. If a photographer would like to set something up, they will need to contact Fortitude.
This is Lauren, she along with her husband owns Fortitude Farms And Events. Being a mother of 2 young boys, she still finds the time to bring her dream to reality.
She is the person that is responsible for this part of the farm. All of her hard work and dedication to the flower field goes unnoticed.
Lauren is extremely passionate when it comes to her flowers and is excited to help others enjoy them as much as she does.